Beginning Monday, February 4: check your account balance at the coffee shop. Make payments at the park. Transfer money on the train. With Salal’s new, free Mobile Banking2 and your smartphone or tablet, you can conduct your financial business wherever you can access the Internet!
Hurry! Give Salal’s Mobile Banking a try between February 4 and March 15, 2013, and you’ll be registered to win an iPad!
Here’s how to access Salal’s Mobile Banking, starting February 4:
- If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android, download Salal’s Mobile Banking app from iTunes or Google Play. The application is free, secure, and oh so convenient.
- If you have a Blackberry or other Internet-enabled device, you can access Salal’s Mobile Banking at our mobile site: m.salalcu.org.
Remember, you must log on by March 15, 2013 to be entered in the iPad drawing!
What can you do with Salal’s Mobile Banking? You can….
- check balances on your Salal accounts,
- transfer funds,
- pay bills,
- locate the surcharge-free ATM or Shared Branch nearest you, wherever you are,
- take a photo of your check and make a remote deposit (coming soon),
- and much more!
Ready to get started?
If you already use Salal’s Online Banking, just download the app or navigate to our mobile site and log on. Your User ID and password are the same ones you use to login to Online Banking.
If you’re not registered for Salal’s Online Banking, you’ll need to register first. From a desktop or laptop computer, go to salalcu.org, and find the log-in box in the upper right-hand corner. Enter your member number where it says “User ID” and click the arrow. The last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security number will be your temporary password. When you’re logged in, you’ll be asked to change to a new password. Once you’ve successfully logged in to our Online Banking, you’re eligible for Mobile Banking!
Have the power of Salal’s Online Banking and Bill Pay at your fingertips and at your convenience. Download the app or visit our mobile site, starting February 4!
1No purchase required. Click here for Sweepstakes rules and alternate means of entry.
2Message and data rates from your wireless carrier may apply. Contact your service provider for details.