Salal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution. We offer all the products and services you need (checking and savings accounts, loans, retirement products like IRAs, money markets, etc.), plus those wonderful Credit Union advantages:
- lower rates and fees on loans, higher rates on savings products
- fewer fees for the business you need to conduct
- opportunities for increasing your financial knowledge and confidence through seminars, newsletters, etc.
- friendly staff who live where you do
- a long history of prudent investing and continuing financial solidity.
We are open to everyone in Washington State, so if you’re not currently a member, but you’d like to be, give us a call: (206) 298-9394 or 800-562-5515.
Find our name tricky to pronounce? It’s suh-lal, second syllable rhymes with “pal.” You can click on the intercom icon here to hear it said!
Experience the Credit Union difference!